Scouting activities at the church have been suspended until
March 27th or until further notice.
Scout Pack 67
Pack 67 welcomes families to bring girls and boys to a unified scouting experience. This model is excellent for allowing busy families to share scouting experiences together. Since 1910, Scouting in America through the BSA has been known for character development, leadership training, and outdoor education. We are excited to sponsor this inclusive program for the youth in our community.
New Scout Troop On The Way!
Plans are already underway to form a new Scout Troop when we have enough girls and boys between 11 and 18 to start that program. We need your help to identify interested scouts and scouters. We are always ready to welcome new Scouts and new volunteers. We have been grateful for the families that have joined us and have made sure there is always room for more participants to be included.
St. Christopher’s hosts regular meetings of Pack 67 on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm- 7:30pm. You do not need to be a member of St. Christopher’s to join the Pack.
- Cub Scouts can start as Lions when they are enrolled in a 5K program at school.
- Our first graders are called Tigers.
- Second graders are called wolves.
- Third graders are Bears.
- Fourth and Fifth grade Scouts work on their Webelos Badge and Arrow of Light Award.
These ranks help our Cub Scouts begin to transition into the Scout Troop
Current Pack 67 Leadership Team:
- Kris Neely, Cub Master
- Richard Chapman, Assistant Cub Master
- Bruce Rochester, Charter Organization Representative
- Kirk H. Neely, Committee Chair
- Betsy Sikma, Committee Vice Chair and Den Leader
- Lisa Chapman, Den Leader
- Patrice Neely, Den Leader